Thursday 22 May 2008

Quick post on a Thursday

Have just updated with my "Books and Films" post; I'll be updating this as and when I read books or watch films towards my goals.

What a busy day! Have applied for two jobs today, and will hopefully find out soon whether or not I'm being considered for them. Both are university level teaching positions (no research involved, so not true lectureships), and one of them is a bit of a dream job I have to say. Watch this space...

Think that I might take the day off tomorrow, treat myself to go and see the new Indiana Jones film! It's a three day weekend here in the UK anyway, so extending it to four days sounds great. That said, I'd still have to spend some of the time preparing for my viva which is quite soon and getting closer all the time!

(well, d'uh, of course it's getting closer...)

More soon!

2 comments:

kimz said...

oooh! I'm so excited for you. I hope you hear back about your dream job.

NathanRyder said...

I'll let you know when and if I do...