Wednesday 30 July 2008

The Dark Knight Redux

I'm meeting my mum and sister at FACT in about an hour to go and see The Dark Knight again.

Can I count that as one of my thirty films a second time or is that, as my brain is telling me, a little bit cheeky?

I know I did a whole "three months" post a few days ago, but I think tomorrow (so long as my counter is right) it will be 101 days since I started. I'm thinking of going through the list and tweaking some of my things, especially the one about reading "Cerberus" - I might change that to reading all of "The Invisibles" or all of "Transmetropolitan". It would be good to read one of those all the way through I think.

For now I will keep the one about growing a beard in the style of Gregory House...

2 comments:

kimz said...

Hmmm... don't think that viewing it twice should count.

NathanRyder said...

Yeah, I decided for myself that it was a bit of a cop-out! :) But I am going to include if I happen to see classic films at the cinema. Last year I was lucky enough to see Goldfinger at the cinema and despite seeing it many times before on TV and DVD it was a cracking night out watching it on the big screen.