Tuesday 2 December 2008

Over For Another Year

Another November, another NaNoWriMo...

Learned a lot from it this year; especially that when I'm writing the novel isn't the only thing that you get out of it. Or it doesn't have to be at least. This year, out of the last three years, I've probably had the least successful novel in terms of doing stuff that I wanted to do with it, but it's given me so much more in terms of ideas and things that I think I would take away in to other writing projects.

It's also been great because I've met some really cool people who have been going through the same thing of writing a novel; we're going to start our own little writers group to encourage each other in writing - a writer is for life, not just for November (or something)! Hopefully start to pick up the pace when it comes to writing flash fictions.

Anyways, will be back on to blogging more regularly over the next few days. First up will be some thoughts on two films I've seen recently, Waltz With Bashir and Changeling.

Take care, more soon.

No comments: