Monday 21 April 2008

Introduction

Well, I've just posted my ordered list of 101 things that I am going to do in 1001 days, starting from tomorrow, Tuesday the 22nd of April 2008. The 1001 days will take me through to the 17th of January 2011, the day before my 30th birthday.

I'll write more in the coming days as to how I have arrived at some of these things and why I have put them on my list, and then of course will get down to the business of actually doing things from the list.

I'll also be working on the template and style for the blog over the next few days, not quite happy with how it looks at the moment...

Adventure and excitement awaits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! What a challenge - it's just as well you are under 30 and have the energy for all of this!
Love and God bless,
Karen