Thursday 4 September 2008

Thing 22 - Regular Blogging

I've made a start of thing 22 on my list: writing every day for a month on Cognitive Blindspot. When me and my friend noisms started the blog over a year ago we planned to both update it at least three times a week. That's kind of fallen by the wayside of late (and noisms hasn't written on there for a long time - although he does keep an interesting RPG-related blog at Monsters and Manuals), and I thought that now was the time to work on getting back on track with that more general blog. Trying to accomplish thing 22 seemed like a good way to get back into blogging regularly, and we'll see how it goes...

So, a quick summary of what I've done this week!

Day 1 - The Bad Beginning
In which our writer tells of tutoring, and sets out his stall for September.

Day 2 - Ugh
In which we see snails on a girl's face. Ugh.

Day 3 - Wordless Wednesday
In which the writer shows a painting that he owns.

Day 4 - Thursday Thirteen
In which the writer considers thirteen things he will miss now that his PhD is over.

Will update on this as it progresses; book reviews and possibly flash fiction at the weekend!

No comments: