Thursday 2 October 2008

Thing 22 - Done!!!

So, 8/101... Life is good. Just to fill you in on the final few days of Thing 22:

Day 26 - Off To London
In which I talk about my then forthcoming trip to the capital.

Day 26b - Sleepwalking to Dystopia
In which I have to talk about identity cards.

Day 27 - Metropolis
In which I wonder if we've kind of lost our way.

Day 28 - Weekend in London
In which I'm excited to have been away.

Day 29 - End In Sight
In which I talk about not very much at all.

Day 30 - Work Work Work
In which I really have to keep it brief!

And that's that. I ended up with 31 posts in 30 days! Not bad at all, even if I do say so myself. And as soon as I settle into a routine with work I'm going to try and keep it up.

Not during NaNoWriMo though. That would just be crazy...

1 comment: