Thursday 9 February 2012

GAMES NIGHT!

Looking forward to this evening: we're hurtling back to Soviet Cyberpool and I get the feeling that something big is going to happen. I don't see how it can't. We have been building up to this for weeks. And after finishing the final Joe Pitt book, I am quite prepared to follow my comrades down the rabbit hole and see what we find in the murky underbelly.

Maybe we'll go after the assassination; maybe we'll go for the kidnapping; maybe (please God no, it can't work, it won't work) we'll go through with the smuggling out of the Isle of Man, past the all-seeing gaze of the customs officers. I've been a bit reluctant to follow through on some of these plans before, because they seem doomed to end up with us nursing multiple bullet holes in our skulls: no more. Let's go for it.

The story goes on and on.

No comments: